Seeking a Urologist – daVinci; New OR’s
Position in Southeast Michigan (Monroe)
Seeking to employ a hospital-based Urologist to do all aspects of urologic services. Cryotherapy a plus. Training or experience in robotics required as hospital has brand new, top-of-the-line daVinci surgical system (Si version). Will share community call 1:4 with two private practices of three Urologists in Monroe. Office will be at hospital and service area is all of Monroe County. Desire is to keep services local and to grow volume throughout the area. Current private practices are very busy with great reputations and can help mentor new physician as needed. Work 2-3 days in office and 2-3 days in surgery. Call is 1:4. Expanded hospital surgical suites completed in 2009 - $39 million, 6 OR's, new Stryker 1288 video, earned Governor's Award with over 8500 total cases annually.
- Standard OR tables and Urology specialty tables (Midmark, Jackson, Chick)
- New daVinci robotic surgical system
- 4 and 8 hour block scheduling
- Cross-trained staff and CNOR certification and 2 RNFA’s
- Run 6 rooms key hours then 3 rooms after hours and 2 rooms on Saturdays