We are seeking to employ to a BC/BE urologist at our Rio Grande Hospital in McAllen, Texas.
This position is located exclusively at Rio Grande Hospital. There is a high community need for urology and full support of the hospital, which translates to building your practice just the way you want and nearly unlimited income potential!
Rio Grande Hospital (RGH) has 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties. Our proven track record of providing high quality care to communities we serve has led to Rio Grande Regional Hospital being recognized for patient safety and clinical excellence time and time again. We have a DaVinci robot and the largest robotics program in the catchment area of more than 500,000. ER call is encouraged but not required. The state’s fifth most populous metropolitan area,
• Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills – bilingual in Spanish a plus
• 2 years of practice experience is preferred but new graduates are also encouraged to apply
• Impressive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive corporate benefit package including health and 401k
• Generous CME and dues allowance
• Relocation Assistance
• Tort Reform and NO STATE INCOME TAX!
McAllen is a vibrant, multi-cultural metropolis with a surprisingly low cost of living. With a tropical climate and a quick drive to South Padre Island, Texas’ most desirable beach, McAllen is a fantastic place to put down roots. McAllen has world-class arts and shopping scenes, with the International Museum of Arts and Science and LaPlaza Mall. Because of the tropical climate, McAllen is an outdoor enthusiast’s year-round paradise. Parades of birders ‘flock’ to the Quinta Mazatlán to witness rare bird migration – the annual monarch migration is another sight to behold.