Summit Urology is a well-established practice located in South-Central Pennsylvania with three locations. This dynamic group seeks an additional BC/BE physician to join their unique, comprehensive urologic team. This practice utilizes urodynamics, a surgery center and ESWL. As a new physician in the practice you will have an immediate patient panel, without competition found in larger cities. Call is 1 in 4.
Qualifications and Licensure/Certification
- Medical Degree or Foreign Equivalent
- Must have completed a residency in Urology
- Must have a valid PA medical license or the ability to obtain one
- Highly competitive salary and educational loan repayment
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Generous allowance for CME and Dues
- Relocation assistance
Franklin County, PA is where you'll find mountains, lakes and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. Franklin County merges the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan area. We're only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C. and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.