Enloe Medical Center, a community-owned non-profit hospital, is located in beautiful Northern California. This Level II Trauma Center is actively recruiting a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist to build our hospital-based practice.
About the Practice:
- Hospital based clinic with zero overhead
- New DaVinci Xi surgical robot with motion table
- Office space located near the medical center, supportive staff, medical assistants, Advanced Practitoners
- Call is 1:4, shared with community Urologists
- 2 year income guarantee, based on RVU production model
- Generous compensation package, including relocation and sign-on bonus, medical malpractice costs covered by the hospital
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Urology
- Fluoroscopy licensed
- Posses or be eligible for California State Medical License
Chico is an extremely relaxed place to live. It has a pleasant, small town atmosphere with no long commutes. At the same time, the influence of California State University at Chico ensures a sophisticated and varied choice of cultural and entertainment activities including Performing Arts, theatre and attractions. Chico has excellent public, charter and private schools and abundant opportunities for outdoor activities. Our accommodating Mediterranean climate offers almost 300 days of sunshine a year. We are home to one of the largest municipal parks in the nation with over 3,600 acres. Bidwell Park has miles of engaging trails to hike, bike or ride horses. Chico's downtown encompasses local restaurants, boutiques, retail shops and a Park plaza. Free concerts and movies in the park take place during the summer months. Coffee shops, book stores, taverns, city offices and Chamber of Commerce embraces our thriving downtown. Chico is easily accessible to popular destinations, Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno and the California Coat.