Redmond Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible urologist to join a large multi-specialty affiliate practice in Rome, Georgia.
* Board certified or board eligible in urology
* Interested in diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease (sub-specialty interests welcome)
* "Robotic Training Required"
* Call schedule is 1:4
* Excellent payor mix and reimbursement rates
* All administrative duties provided
* The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
* Competitive starting salary
* Health insurance paid
* Partnership track
About the Practice:
Physician-led and patent focused for over 100 years, this clinic is a beacon of community health in Northwest Georgia.
They foster a collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospitals and actively support the work of their physicians, which is reflected in their high physician retention rate.
About Rome, GA:
Rome is a friendly community centrally located between the three metropolitan cities of Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Birmingham.
In this picturesque small city you will find a vibrant business climate, affordable real estate and a high caliber quality of life.
Residents enjoy very little traffic, miles of hiking trails and waterways for paddling, and four distinct seasons throughout the year.
Ready to Apply?
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply today by clicking the link below or contacting Elise Benson at [email protected]