Cartersville Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible urologist to join a large multi-specialty affiliate practice in Cartersville, Georgia.
* Board certified or board eligible in urology
* Interested in diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease (sub-specialty interests welcome)
* Robotic training required
* Surgical robot at local hospital
* Excellent payor mix and reimbursement rates
* All administrative duties provided
* The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
* Competitive starting salary
* Health insurance paid
* Two-year partnership track
About the Practice:
Physician-led and patent focused for over 100 years, this clinic is a beacon of community health in Northwest Georgia.
They foster a collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospitals and actively support the work of their physicians, which is reflected in their high physician retention rate.
About Cartersville, GA:
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta.
Culture in Cartersville:
Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round.
Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia.
Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Ready to Apply?
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply today by clicking the link below or contacting Elise Benson at [email protected]