Urologist Needed for New Urological Program with SAMGI at UnityPoint Health Quad Cities
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join our newest urology program with our established, surgeon led group that focuses on physician work/life balance with a predictable schedule on our campus in Rock Island, Illinois.
This position offers:
- Predictable work schedule - 2 weeks per month
- Emergency and elective prodedured
- Clinic staffed for follow up care
- Fulltime PA/NP Support
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Competitive salary
- Stability in a private group with more than 25 years of surgicalist experience
Ideal candidates should have:
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Urology
- Illinois and Iowa Medical License
- Clinical skills to manage acute and elective Urologic diagnoses and care
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
For more information on the practice, hospital and community please see the following links:
Surgical Affiliates Management Group: www.samgi.com
Please contact Tammy Hager at [email protected] or call 916-287-9554 for more information.
Rock Island, IL is everybody's hometown town, nestled between the Rock River and the Mississippi River. Many families and young professionals live in Rock Island and enjoy the many local parks, restaurants and outdoor activities.
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is a pioneer and leader in the surgicalist movement, focusing on building and managing full acute care teams across the nation. Created and led by surgeons, Surgical Affiliates’ over 250 surgeons provide 24/7 emergency surgery care and evidence-based, care standardized programs to improve patient outcomes, hospital workflow and efficiency.