Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, Arkansas is looking for a full-time BE/BC urologist to join our team of doctors and nurse practitioners.
About the position:
• Established practice that covers a metro area of 750k and 2 bordering states
• Practice outpatient and inpatient general urology
• Treatment of a wide range of male and female urologic disorders
• Access to dedicated cystoscopy room and two daVinci Xi robot systems
• Clinic conveniently located near hospital, operating rooms, and emergency department
• Competitive incentive package includes relocation assistance, 401k matching, CME, base salary with production incentives
About Washington Regional Medical Center:
• Only community hospital in Fayetteville, Arkansas
• Multidisciplinary medical staff; general surgery/hospitalist/nephrology/interventional radiology
• >400 inpatient beds
• Rated #1 Hospital in Arkansas by US News and World Report for 2021-2022
About the area:
Fayetteville is located in the heart of Northwest Arkansas, one of the fastest growing areas in the county. Fayetteville is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live. It is home to the University of Arkansas, features >100 miles of bike and walking trails, and supports a growing network of art galleries, restaurants, and concert venues. Three Fortune 500 Companies are headquartered in Northwest Arkansas including Walmart. The local airport serves flights to major hub cities and the east and west coasts.
If you are tired of your current situation and interested in discussing this unique opportunity, please feel free to reach out and talk with these doctors!
Clinic Manager of Washington Regional Ozark Urology